1)The "Chance to WIN a Sahara Force India experience with Hype Energy™ Drinks in Canada (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 16 years or over, except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2)The Competition goes online on the 6th of May 2015 (“Opening Date”)
3) The Competition closes on 31st of May 2015 ("Closing Date").
4) The Competition is free to enter. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
5) Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize.
6) There will be three (3) winners (each a “Winner”). Each Winner will be selected by a random system and notified within 48 hours after the closing date by email or telephone, using the previously filled out form on the Internet.
7) In order to claim their prize, each Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email or telephone:
-within twenty-four (24) hours from the time of receipt of the Promoter’s email to claim the first (1) prize
-within ten (10) days from the time of receipt of the Promoter’s email to claim the second (2) and third (3) prize.
8) There will be three different types of prize:
•2 x3 Day Paddock Club Tickets
•2 Hype T-shirts
•2 Hype caps
•1 co-branded T-shirt Hype/SFI
•1 Hype T-shirt
•1 Hype cap
•1 Hype Bluetooth Speaker
•1 8GB USB Keyring
1 co-branded T-shirt Hype/SFI
1 Hype T-shirt
1 Hype cap
1 Hype Bluetooth Speakers
1 8GB USB Keyring
9) Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
11) The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
12) The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the three (3) winners and arrange the delivery of the prizes:
-within two (2) days of receiving the Winner’s details in the case of the first (1) prize (and in any case not later than Thursday June 4th)
-within thirty (30) days of receiving the Winner’s details for the second (2) and third (3) prizes.
If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within one (1) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
13) The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s) and social media platforms. Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request.
14) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or that incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
15) The “Promoter” is: HMM Intl DMCC (Hype Energy Drinks), Unit 601, Floor 06, JBC Tower 2, Jumeirah lakes Towers, Po Box 488154 Dubai, United Arab Emirates through its Canadian distributor: Unique Foods (Canada) Inc. 1751 Rue Richardson, Bureau # 7.505 Montréal Quebec H3K 1G6 Canada, Mr. John Silver: firstname.lastname@example.org; +151 434 349 73
16) I agree to receive information from Hype Energy™ Drinks about its products, services and future promotions. I understand that my personal information will only be used by Hype Energy™ Drinks and will NEVER be shared with other third parties without my prior consent.