Entry Level, Intern, Training
Spain, Andalusia, Marbella
Personnel in charge:
From June/July 2017 onwards — minimum stay: 6 months
Hype Energy, one of the world’s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You’ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world’s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you’ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you’re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Helping with content creation and support in our key areas: brand ambassadors and influencers, Formula 1 and other sponsorships, music and artists, fashion, gaming
- Assists in writing text in multiple countries including web content, press releases and all social media platforms
- FMCG market research and research in other areas of marketing
- Miscellaneous help with event management, product presentations, and external communication with third parties
- Excellent English spoken & written communication (native english speaker is a plus)
- Ability to speak fluently multiple languages
- Strong knowledge of social media (specifically youtube, instagram, twitter)
- Ability to plan marketing and PR campaigns in targeted countries
- Interest in F1, music and fashion is a plus
- Graphic design/video editing and YouTube content creation experience is a plus
- Senior Student in Marketing related studies
- Background knowledge of social media, public relations and marketing campaigns