Entry Level, Intern, Training
Spain, Andalusia, Marbella
Personnel in charge:
From June/July 2017 onwards — minimum stay: 6 months
Hype Energy, one of the world’s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You’ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world’s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you’ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you’re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Develop graphic materials for print production and online contents (billboards, posters, stickers, branded merchandise, presentations, leaflets, vehicle livery, web banners, social media posts, etc.)
- Create artwork for other countries and distributors that meet the brand guidelines’ directions
- Support the rest of the departments under the supervision of the Head of Design
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling, visual solutions ranging from presentations, collateral and branding to integrated digital and social media programs
- 3D modelling / rendering
- Good understanding of design principles, feeling for marketing and advertising, corporate design, packaging, image retouching, vector graphics, text layout, knowledge of printing methods and how to prepare the files for each, creative vision but also ability to develop commercial pieces of design and visual communication
- Ability to follow guidelines, but to be innovative when needed
- English written and spoken
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS | A plus would be: Premiere, After Affects, Final Cut, LightWave, Modo, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Adobe Edge
Other skills are a plus: video editing, photography / videography, web design, animation
Graphic Design (grade), Fine Arts with specialisation in Design or Advertising