Entry Level, Intern, Training
Spain, Andalusia, Marbella
Personnel in charge:
From June/July 2017 onwards — minimum stay: 6 months
Hype Energy, one of the world’s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You’ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world’s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you’ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you’re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Video editing
- Color grading (at least basic)
- Understanding of narrative structure for audiovisual pieces
- Motion graphics and visual design
- Sound editing
- Youtube viral video campaigns
- Video formats and codecs, compression and export for different media and devices.
- Creative, innovative
- Ability to work independently but also to follow guidelines
- Ability to adapt a creative vision to commercial objectives.
- Perfect English written and spoken
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere
- After Effects
- SpeedGrade (or similar)
- Mac environment
Other skills are a plus:
- Graphic design principles and graphic software handling (Photoshop. Illustrator)
- 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
- Also valuable if can make 3D animation. (Lightwave, Maya, Modo, 3DStudio)
- Photography / Filming
Senior Student (Bachelor/Master) in Audiovisual Making, Audiovisual Communication