Entry Level, Intern, Training
Spain, Andalusia, Marbella
Personnel in charge:
From June/July 2017 onwards — minimum stay: 6 months
Hype Energy, one of the world’s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You’ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world’s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you’ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you’re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Follow up on purchase procedures & report and discuss deviations with the department
- Verify that standard purchase procedures are followed on a continuous basis
- Ensure the accuracy of entries of daily stock received and all received items are recorded
- Check storage practice periodically in regards to quantity, accuracy, orderliness, breakage and usage
- Sample tasting handling
- Strong verbal and written communication in English & German (Arabic and/or Farsi and further languages are of advantage)
- Dynamic personality
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Coordination and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Capability to set priorities
Senior Student (Bachelor/Master)/ University Diploma