By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hype Energy Drinks' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hype Energy Drinks' web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hype Energy Drinks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Hype Energy Drinks' web site are provided "as is". Hype Energy Drinks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hype Energy Drinks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hype Energy Drinks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hype Energy Drinks' Internet site, even if Hype Energy Drinks or a Hype Energy Drinks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hype Energy Drinks' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hype Energy Drinks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hype Energy Drinks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hype Energy Drinks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hype Energy Drinks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hype Energy Drinks of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hype Energy Drinks' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of new Haven without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9.Data Protection Policy
- Hype Energy is committed to protecting the rights of individuals to privacy with regard to the processing of personal data
- It is necessary for Hype Energy to process personal data in the normal and proper conduct of business operations
- Such processing will be conducted fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- If you have a query regarding the accuracy of your personal data then your query will be dealt with fairly and impartially
General use of personal data
- Hype Energy holds data on all individuals who have contacted Hype Energy via www.hype.com
- This personal data is held in electronic format
- The processing of personal data is subject to the rules laid down under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal data will be used only for proper purposes that are considered by Hype Energy to be for your benefit
- For consumers this will include news about new products, promotions and events for Hype Energy drinks products.
- The protection of your personal data will be governed by the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Access to your data will be restricted to those personnel to whom it is necessary for proper purposes
- Hype Energy will not sell your personal data to third parties.
The principles of data protection
There are eight Data Protection principles set out under the Act. In summary they are that personal data should be:
1. Obtained and processed fairly and lawfully
2. Held and used only for specified purposes
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive
4. Accurate and kept up to date
5. Kept only for as long as is necessary
6. Processed according to the Act
7. Held securely
8. Held within the European Economic Area
- Hype Energy seeks to use your personal data only for the purposes of legitimate interests and, where practicable, with your consent
- It is a condition of using the Hype Energy contact pages on www.hype.com that you consent to Hype Energy processing your personal data. By filling in the contact forms, you signify your agreement
- For staff, it is a condition of employment that you consent to Hype Energy processing your personal data. By applying you signify your agreement
Accessing your personal data
- You have the right to see the personal data that Hype Energy holds about you and for that data to be corrected if it is incorrect
- Minor requests about your personal data may be dealt with informally in the course of normal administration, at the sole discretion of Hype Energy. In the first instance, you should contact email@example.com
- If you wish to make a formal request for access to your personal data then this should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.